March flew by, didn’t it? The end of the month probably means that you’re wrapping up your business’s first quarter.
In other words, you really need a break.
So let’s get to the good stuff — here are (in this marketer’s opinion) March’s best conversion, analytics, and copywriting articles.
1. Make a Big Impact on Your Landing Page with a Small Budget Video – Demo Duck Founder and CEO Andrew Follett helps business owners align handcrafted explainer videos for their conversion goals. This post offers high-impact ideas for almost every small budget.
2. Why Content Should Always Align with Brand Sales Goals – Content strategist and digital media expert Suzanne Baran clarifies the relationship between content marketing and sales. Think of content as the ‘introductory handshake’ in your company’s conversion funnel.
3. If Landing Pages Were People – 3 Nasty Habits that Drive Prospects Away – Marketing teacher D Bnonn Tennant breaks down the clear-cut landing page ‘don’ts’ that you absolutely need to know. Are you guilty of any of these ‘heck-no’ strategies?
4. 10 Must Know Image Optimization Tips – Shopify’s Mark Hayes created this go-to guide to help online store managers master their image strategies.
5. The Beginner’s Guide to Tracking Facebook ROI – Marketing consultant and entrepreneur Chris Kilbourn outlines a step-by-step framework to help advertisers and community managers evaluate the yield of their Facebook spend.
6. The Truth About Bounce Rate: Why Context Matters – Thom Craver explains why you shouldn’t panic when your website’s bounce rates are high. Maybe your customers found exactly what they needed or just have a short attention span. Don’t jump to conclusions without fully understanding the context.
7. 6 Facebook Metrics Marketers Should Be Measuring – Emeric Ernoult, founder of AgoraPulse, explains exactly what community managers should be watching — fan reach, organic reach, CTRs, engagement, and story telling (to name a few).
9. Creating Engaging Content: 3 Calls to Action that Get Conversions – Megan Brown explains how important it is to emphasize the link between your content and sales — it’s your CTAs that bridge that gap.
11. The Incentives that Will Convince Subscribers to Sign Up for Your Email Newsletter – Thursday Bram outlines key strategies for building a community for email-based readers.
12. How Opting People OUT Can Actually Improve Your Email Marketing – Juliette Kopecky highlights a profound marketing concept — the power of choice. It’s okay for people to say no — in fact, they’ll value you more if you give them the freedom to do so.
What else deserves a spot on this list? You pick #13.