This infographic is a keeper, so you might want to bookmark it now :). It’s a very concise, but an all-you-need-to-know reference that can be pinned up on your office wall. Any time you’re about to send out an email blast, you can look at this infographic to make sure your headlines are top-notch and that you’re not sending out an email that looks awful on a certain device.
Which brings me to this one little tip I like to tell my fellow marketers:
I suggest checking your email on multiple devices before you send it out to your entire list. Make sure to check your “test” email on the following account types/devices:
- A desktop Gmail account.
- An iPhone – check the email in the default email application provided by iOS.
- A Microsoft Outlook client. Yeah, I know, ugh. However, plenty of people still use Outlook to this day.
To be extra safe, you might want to check your test email out on:
- A Yahoo! Mail account.
- An iPad’s default email application.
- An Android phone and tablet.
Latest posts by Sean Work (see all)
- The Online Business Owner’s Periodical Website Sanity Checklist - January 8, 2018
- The Daily Egg Year-End Roundup: Best Posts of 2017 - December 29, 2017
- Introducing the Daily Egg Internet Marketing and Conversion Rate Optimization Glossary - December 15, 2017