It’s common to focus all your energy on writing a blog post, and then completely forget to promote it. Write it and let Google do the rest – right?
The great P.T. Barnum once said:
Without promotion, something terrible happens… nothing!
That’s right. Absolutely nothing.
Today’s infographic goes through the step-by-step process on how to promote your blog and make it go viral.
Would you like to display this infographic on your site?
- The 80/20 Rule for Building a Blog Audience – Social Triggers
- How We Doubled Our Facebook Clicks in One Month
- How Guest Posting Propelled One Site From 0 to 100,000 Customers
- How to Overcome the Content Distribution Hurdle: Lessons from Someone Who Had No Idea What They Were Doing
- Content Promotion: Get Your Content Seen in All the Right Places!
Latest posts by Neil Patel (see all)
- Call-to-Action Button: How To Create High-Converting CTAs in 15 Steps - December 26, 2018
- How to Create the Best Heatmap Online: Your Complete Step-by-Step Guide - December 21, 2018
- Hungry for Fresh Lead Generation Ideas? Gobble These 9 B2C Ideas Up - November 30, 2018