The best part of attending a conference is getting all the latest juicy knowledge in one place, all at the same time, and before the rest of the world knows about it.
When a conference is good, you frantically write down notes, future to-dos, new strategies and you can’t wait to get back to eagerly implement all your newfound knowledge.
But then there are the down sides:
- Booking flights and hotel rooms
- Remembering to do all your expensing
- Forgetting something at home
- Completely fudging up your schedule
- Putting your dog in the kennel
- And the sheer exhaustion by the end of the week
Imagine if you could get out of your own bed, and in your living room, the world’s greatest content marketers are there to teach you all the latest tips, hacks and techniques? Well, that’s exactly why Neil Patel designed the Advanced Content Marketing Summit.
What you’re going to learn:
A Few Sessions To Look Forward To:
- A Look Into Neil Patel’s Brain: How He Does Content Marketing
- The Road to 16 Million Monthly Visitors (And How You Can Do It Too)
- Conversations That Convert: Dissecting Content That Drive Action
- HubSpot’s Secret To Generating 1 Million Facebook Video Views
- Lessons Learned From Analyzing 100 Million Headlines
- How to Use a Podcasting for More Traffic and Leads (even without a podcast of your own)
- Deconstructing Evergreen Content That Drives Backlinks
- Secret Sauce To Creating The Most Popular Marketing Podcast in 1 Year
- How KISSmetrics Blog Grew to Over 1 Million Reads Per Month With Guest Writers