I’ve got the cure for what ails ya’. Open a new tab and start a Googlin’.
1. Google ‘do a barrel roll”
2. Google ‘zerg rush’
3. Google ‘the loneliest number’
4. Google ’tilt’
5. Type ‘Googleplex headquarters in Mountain View, California’ into Google Street View or just click on this link or just look at the image below.
7. Type ‘Shift + F12’ in any Google Docs spreadsheet
8. Google ‘anagram’ – and take note of the “Did you mean” below the query
10. Visit the moon
Still bored? Hmmm… you could always practice becoming the world’s fastest clapper.
Know any other cool Google tricks? Hook us up in the comments.
Latest posts by Russ Henneberry (see all)
- How To Remove Ugly URL Parameters from Google Analytics Reports - March 29, 2013
- View Only Mobile Traffic (And 3 other uses for Google Analytics profile filters) - February 26, 2013
- The Art of the Sales Letter [Infographic] - February 13, 2013