How do you get your tweets to take off? How do you cause a retweet storm?
Well the first thing you have to do is present content that is either:
- highly valuable
- actually newsworthy (helps to be the “first on the scene”)
- or is really, really..funny
Then you should consider giving it a nudge by simply asking people to retweet it. This infographic below by Neil Patel explains the art behind this simple ask.
Note: The timing takeaways presented below are generalized. Always measure your own timing data to determine what works best for you.
Latest posts by Sean Work (see all)
- The Online Business Owner’s Periodical Website Sanity Checklist - January 8, 2018
- The Daily Egg Year-End Roundup: Best Posts of 2017 - December 29, 2017
- Introducing the Daily Egg Internet Marketing and Conversion Rate Optimization Glossary - December 15, 2017